Monday, April 20, 2009

Paris 2009 Was Perfect
















It had been ten years since I was last in Paris. At the time it was my first big trip, first time on an airplane and I had all sorts of ideas about what Paris was-it was none of them or at least not for me then. it didn't help that I was in a terrible situation at home that I was making the best of but really only making worse. Now, ten years later I have the satisfaction of officially starting a new chapter. There have in fact, been many chapters in the last ten years of course. "How to lose everything" "Finding everything you never knew you needed" "Becoming Oneself" "Starting over-Again" "Making a Break for it" I am sure there are more but "Paris in the Springtime-take two" was definitely a great one. I don't know if I have ever felt so content. It was everything I needed it to be. I took about a billion photos here are some highlights please check out the rest I have dedicated hours of my life to their editing. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kzsebe/sets/72157616427687706/

No comments: