Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Putting ducks in their places


So its a new year. Somehow the elastic band that I was fighting has sprung me back into place. I feel relatively caught up on bills-enough for a Target shopping spree which included a new pillow, always a treat. I have been regularly working out and I did a small painting. These are all things that I work on daily. I still need to get some major painting done but ideas are still cooking. I hope this new year brings new opportunity. If I had a complaint about 2008 is that opportunities where just not happening no matter what I tried. I feel up to the challenge of working on some more this year. A job change would be great but in this economy it will be tough. Enough about me...
In about a week Obama will finally become our new President. I don't know how much more the world could be messed up for him but I feel if anyone is up to it he is. I truly wish the middle east and near east could get their shit together. As an atheist I can think of nothing more disgusting then people destroying each other in the name of fairy tales. This is one of the things that is "cooking" in my idea pot for new paintings.

No comments: