Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Show me what I am working with


I have been occupied lately in attempting to gain some independence. Work being what it has been I have felt the push to move a bit closer to the edge of the nest. I have taken an ad out on www.theknot.com I am hopeful this will prove to be fruitful. In an attempt to make this endeavor more success full my dear friend Lauren has volunteered to revamp my website www.zbimages.com to make it more weddingey. I have to say it was tough to let go of the old one I had worked so hard on not to mention my other images... perhaps I need another website? I now have to print some postcards and once that is done I feel I am going to turn my attentions back to painting which has been neglected lately.

In other news I am going to Paris at the end of March to visit a friend. It will be 10 years since I was there last. My life has certainly changed since then. I got out of a bad situation that was extremely unhealthy and reinvented myself, or closer to the truth found myself. I can hardly believe I was that person but the experience has make me stronger although I will admit somewhat closed off. When I think about what has happened these past ten years....and what about the next. I think Paris will be the start of a new chapter for me.

No comments: