Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The sweedish fish stood no chance


Every now and again I get on a random doodling kick. In a way it helps to sort out what I am thinking about and just gives me a little art project to work on. Someone who was very dear to me once noticed he knew I was upset or thinking about something when I started doodling. Wordless things that should be said I guess. I know right now its because I haven't been painting. My time hasn't been spent as efficiently as it could be. I want to get refocused but am having a hard time getting it all together and rolling down the track. Nothing is driving me right now and that really bothers me. I hope to get a lot of work done in my stay in Paris. Its not like I don't have time here but it seems my days are filled with the gym and oil changes and grocery shopping besides the 9-5 or 9:30-6:30. Always struggling to find the balance that lets me do everything I want to do. In other news, I saw President Obama's speech last night. I am so glad he is in charge. Um I think that's it for now.

No comments: